ALLERGIC TO “E” CHALLENGE
I have been challenged, yet again! This time by Erika Kind, who always rises to each challenge she faces. I too, shall rise to meet this challenge and see what I am made of without an “E” in my paragraph.
- Write a whole paragraph
- Without any word containing the letter “e”
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge.
A big truck was driving down a main highway road and a rabbit was also hopping along. This rabbit did not want that car to hit it, so it took a turn into town. This rabbit, who is known as Lucy, saw two dogs from afar, who also saw Lucy. Lucy was afraid and had to run away again. Luckily, Lucy was fast and could outrun dogs of all kinds. What a thrilling day for a rabbit, and now it was vital that Lucy had a long nap.
A silly paragraph, but the content was not specified so this will have to do. 🙂
3 DAYS…3 QUOTES CHALLENGE
I have been nominated by V-Pub to participate in the 3 Days 3 Quotes Challenge. You will be happy to see a variety of recipes, music, photos, tips, and much more on Rob’s blog.
The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Post a quote each day for 3 days.
Nominate 3 bloggers to take part.
Please don’t feel obligated to participate.
Wow! Two in one day! I am going to add to this one as to not let this go to my head! ; ) Thank you, wafflemethis for also nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award. Check out all the music and fun on Rich’s blog.
I am very honored to accept the award from a very established writer and blogger Erika Kind for The Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Erika, for this award. I appreciate your opinions and thoughts and of course your kindness. Erika is a thoughtful, caring person, and her blog reflects this. Her blog is a must read, with quotes, blog posts, pictures, songs, etc.!
So Here Are The Rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees. (I break the rules here)
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- When I was 17 I hurt my knee really bad trying to run across the wall and did a flip. I had just seen The Matrix and wanted to see if I could be like Trinity. I accomplished the trick, but ended up tearing my ACL in the process. Fun fact: Trinity was wearing a wire to assist her and she still sprained her ankle doing the trick.
- I can do impressions of random things: character voices, animals, etc. My most “famous” impression is the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz.
- I grew up as the youngest and only girl with three older brothers.
- My favorite season is fall. I love the colors and the cool breeze.
- My favorite color has been purple, but recently I have loved the color Aqua.
The Versatile Blogger Award
Kritika of From The Soul To The Nib Of The Pen nominated me for this award. I feel very honored to be nominated from someone who has such a wonderful blog herself. Her words are so beautiful and expressive. I love checking in to see what she has in store for us to read: a quote, a poem, personal thoughts, photographs, etc.
7 things about myself:
1. I write songs for a hobby.
2. I am a horrible at drawing, but love to doodle.
3. I have a cat, named Daisy.
4. I am a daddy’s girl, even as an adult. 😛
5. I pride myself at being a physically strong woman.
6. I love my morning coffee and would not exist without it. 😉
7. I am new at blogging, but already I feel a part of the wordpress family. Thank you so much!
But I Smile Anyway
No obligations. You may or may not accept the award.
Thanks again! 🙂
~ Karen Folman
Couraging Thunder Award
Thank you so much for this nomination, From The Soul To The Nib Of The Pen. I did not see it right away and am so thankful for my first award nomination.